EVEN MORE COMPLETE CONGRESS
NETCOM brings together the largest network infrastructure, telecom and internet service providers in the country in one place. At the fair you have direct and first-hand contact with the most innovative solutions and technologies in the sector presented directly by those who produce. The NETCOM congress has sectored auditoriums with simultaneous sessions for debates on topics that will define the direction of digital transformation in the country.
open for subscriptions
Simultaneous sessions, with papers, lectures and panels, technical guidance, presentation of solutions, standards, case studies and technology perspectives.
|CONGRESS DAY 03||R$ 480,00|
|CONGRESS DAY 04||R$ 480,00|
|CONGRESS DAY 05||R$ 480,00|
|3 DAY CONGRESS||R$ 1100,00|
With the digital transformation in companies, network infrastructure becomes even more important to support new high-capacity applications, whether wired or wireless.
5G technology is the great expectation for 2021, due to the reduction of latency, use of the Internet of Things and transmission of large amounts of data at much higher speeds.
The broadband market remains heated. Among the new challenges for providers are the need to add services to their high capacity network and adapt to governance processes with a view to possible consolidation and investor input.
Brazil has 45 data centers that offer colocation services, according to the Data Center Map. Worldwide, this market should reach the mark of US $ 62 billion by 2022. The trend is for growth with cloud services.
With companies increasingly investing in digital business models, cybersecurity solutions must move forward to add new functions and address the latest vulnerabilities and threats.
The data indicates continued growth of FTTH - fiber to the home in Brazil, with more than 7.2 million connections and rates above 34 Mbit / s.
In Brazil, BNDES places a potential range of R $ 50 billion to R $ 200 billion, opening opportunities with hardware, software and communication infrastructure solutions to meet the automation of devices and sensors.
open for subscriptions
- Event open only to industry professionals;
- Entry to the event is subject to approval upon confirmation and confirmation of the professional activity;
- Your credential is personal, non-transferable and mandatory;
- Access to children under 16 is not allowed, even if accompanied by guardians, as well as nursing mothers and infants, for safety reasons;
- Entrance to the event wearing a tank top, shorts or slippers is prohibited;
- The Event Participant is aware and agrees that the event organizer has the exclusive right to use the image (photos and pictures) of people, stands and products for dissemination at any time;
- Photos and / or images of stands and / or products only with prior authorization;
- The entry of animals of any kind or size is prohibited, except guide dogs, duly authorized;
- The organizer of the event reserves the right to remove from the venue the participant who causes any inconvenience or disrupts the smooth running of the event.